Where Can Homeowners Seek Assistance When in Need of Flood Restoration Services?
SERVPRO Restorers Offer Reliable Flood Damage Restoration in Stockton Homes
Floodwater in a home often leaves property owners feeling helpless and devastated. If you do not take care of the flooding as a matter of urgency, it can cause irreversible damage to your house and valuable possessions. Taking quick action by involving SERVPRO restorers can help minimize damage and ensure your property is safe to inhabit.
Acting swiftly is vital to reduce the secondary effects of storm flood damage in your Stockton home. The restoration process involves removing excess water, decontaminating, and drying the property. Since these processes require an experienced and equipped professional, make sure you hire a certified restorer. However, you can take a few steps to help reduce the risks in the aftermath of a flood, including the following:
- Try to remove valuable possessions and furniture from the affected area.
- Make sure your family leaves the property to avoid the hazards caused by the contaminated water.
- Turn off gas and electricity at the main to limit the risk of electric shocks and gas leaks.
Our flood damage restoration process
When the flood water recedes from the affected area, our professional clean up team can begin the flood damage restoration process. To restore your property fully, we can take several steps including:
- Assessing the damage: We can use a thermal imaging camera to determine the extent of the damage.
- Pumping out excess water to speed up evaporation.
- Cleaning and decontaminating the affected area.
Flood damage requires fast and effective restoration to prevent secondary damage. Contact SERVPRO of Stockton to get your property to its former glory “Like it never even happened.” Our emergency helpline is (209) 477-3090.