What Do I Do When the San Joaquin River Floods My Home?
Call SERVPRO of Stockton For Fast and Effective Flood Damage Remediation!
A severe storm passing through Stockton could cause significant issues for anyone who lives adjacent to the San Joaquin River. As rain falls into the river and overfills the basin, homes in the immediate area are liable to flood. Flooding can cause damage to your home, including water-based losses and mold damages.
The best thing you can do for your Stockton home if it suffers flood damage is to immediately reach out for help. Getting help right away can mean the difference between a water cleanup, and a deeper remediation requiring days of drying time. Here at SERVPRO, we're dedicated to helping you when you need it.
If the Area Around my Home is Experiencing Flooding, How Can You Help Me?
Our SERVPRO techs are dedicated to arriving as quickly as possible. However, obstacles can slow us down or get in the way. Even so, our technicians can still come to your home as quickly as we can, and we can take certain measures to avoid obstacles, such as:
- Driving pre-packed vans, so we can go as soon as we get your call
- Avoiding roads with heavy traffic and flooded roadways
- Using GPS software to ensure we take the quickest and safest route to your home
Flooding may slow us down, but we always commit to getting to your home as swiftly as possible during an emergency.
What if a Significant Portion of the Lower Level of my Home is Flooded?
Our SERVPRO technicians can handle water-losses large and small. If your home has a large volume of water inside, we can:
- Use truck-mounted extractors, to remove the floodwater as soon as possible and then drain it elsewhere
- Use extractors to reduce moisture on fabric-based materials such as carpets, drapes, and furniture
- Use portable submersible pumps to remove significant volumes of water from one area
Our technicians are talented and have the foundations to approach any flood-scenario. When it comes to your home, we always strive to leave you feeling, "Like it never even happened."
If your home needs flood remediation, get help today! Call (209) 477-3090 to speak with SERVPRO of Stockton. No matter when you need our help, we're ready.
Find out more about Stockton.